Since I had out the Soft Suede and Pool Party card stock and still had some cutout bird and flower images from the Bird Ballad DSP, I made a few more cards. In order to have space for the sentiment I wanted to use on the label along with the cut out image, I had to orient the tags vertically. The patterned paper I made using several stamps from the Free as a Bird stamp set.
I thought that a few strips of card stock would help ‘ground’ the label. And, as usual, I finished the project by stamping the back of the card as well as the upper left corner and back flap of the envelope and the lower right corner of the card insert.
Below are the ingredients and dimensions for making this card.